I really hope you enjoy this delicious Mango Black Bean Salad!
This is a healthy, fresh salad that will leave you wanting more. This salad is perfect for the summer months as it pairs excellently with barbeque.
Nonetheless, feel free to also make this recipe in colder weather, as I often do, since eating this will instantly make you feel like you are out in the sun with family and friends, with the breeze blowing through your hair!
The ingredients in this salad work beautifully when combined, complimenting each other so well. Who said healthy food couldn’t also be incredibly tasty and satisfying!
If you’re a fellow mango lover, then this recipe is for you!
Just remember, only add the avocado in right before serving, you want it to keep it’s beautiful green colour. You can, however, dress the salad a bit prior to serving, as this will allow all ingredient flavours to blend and infuse the salad.
- For the salad:
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled and diced
- ½ cup sweet red pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 can (540 ml) black beans, rinsed and drained
- For the dressing:
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 60 ml apple cider vinegar
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Toss together black beans, mango, sweet red pepper, avocados, red onion, parsley, and jalapeno.
- To make the dressing, whisk together cayenne, black pepper, salt, vinegar and olive oil.
- Add dressing to salad. Be sure to only add the avocados right before serving.
Thanks so much for stopping by! ❤
Check out our video for this recipe below on our YouTube page – Homeheartnsoul. If you enjoy this video, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel!