I really hope you enjoy this delicious Mango Black Bean Salad!
This is a healthy, fresh salad that will leave you wanting more. This salad is perfect for the summer months as it pairs excellently with barbeque.
Nonetheless, feel free to also make this recipe in colder weather, as I often do, since eating this will instantly make you feel like you are out in the sun with family and friends, with the breeze blowing through your hair!
– 1 mango, seeded, peeled and diced
– 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, seeded and diced
– 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and diced
– 1/2 cup red onion, diced
– 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
– 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
– 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
– 60 ml apple cider vinegar
– 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
Watch me make this recipe below.
I post weekly videos on my Youtube page – Homeheartnsoul. If you enjoy this video, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 🙂