Serving 4-8 (I purposely make a large batch because this makes for great leftovers!)
This is the kind of recipe to make when you have a family to feed and are short on time and preparation. This is a simple one-pot meal that can feed a large family and no need for a side dish! Not to mention, you will be sure to have an easy cleanup! WIN!
The best part is that this makes for even better leftovers. The next day, you will have a leftover salad that has been infused with even more flavour – the olive oil would have really worked its magic.
At our house, this recipe always allows for dinner the next day. You are getting a 2-for-1 deal!!
Feel free to also modify the recipe to your liking – it is very versatile. For instance, some of my family members top the salad off with tomatoes, although I tend to like it more without. But by all means, make this your own.
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 jar (375ml) pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 6 hard-oiled eggs, chopped
- 6 7oz cans of tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 large Spanish onions, chopped
- 2 small yellow onions and 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bag of white potatoes, peeled and chopped (I used russets for this, but you can use any kind)
- Salt and extra virgin olive oil to taste
Watch me make this recipe below. I post weekly videos on my Youtube page – Homeheartnsoul. If you enjoy this video, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel.
I really hope you enjoy this delicious Tuna Salad!
Thanks so much for stopping by.