Hope you enjoy this delicious tuna melt!
– 1 7oz can of tuna, flaked
– 1/3 cup of minced sweet onion
– 1 medium jalapeño, minced (about 1/4 cup)
– 2-3 cups of grated cheddar cheese; this can vary depending on how much cheese you’d like on each sandwich (you can use the cheese of your choice)
– 3 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
– 8 slices of whole grain bread, with crusts cut off (you can use the bread of your choice)
– freshly ground black pepper to taste
Watch me make this recipe below!
I post weekly videos on my Youtube page – Homeheartnsoul. If you enjoy this video, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Good-bye for now.