I really hope you enjoy this delicious Tiramisu recipe! This is one of my all-time favourite desserts to eat and make – it takes no time at all to finish.
This is a great dessert to make for or take to any get-together. I promise you, it will be a hit with everyone who tries it!
This is a large recipe that serves 12-18. Feel free to cut the ingredients in half for a smaller serving.
You will need the following ingredients to make this:
- 2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups (500ml) of heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 package of lady fingers
- 6-8 cups of strong coffee
- Optional: 2 shots of liquer (brandy works nicely, but you can choose what you like)
Watch me make this recipe below!
I post weekly videos on my Youtube page – Homeheartnsoul. If you enjoy this video, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel.
Thanks for stopping by!
Good-bye for now.