This is a perfect dish to make for breakfast — it’s fast to make and very versatile. There are so many cheese and vegetable combinations that you can try with this. You really can’t go wrong with this cheesy deliciousness!
– 1 small sweet onion, sliced
– 10 ounces broccoli, cut into florets
– ½ cup milk
– 4 eggs
– 4 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– Freshly ground black pepper
Watch me make this recipe below!
I post weekly videos on my Youtube page – Homeheartnsoul. If you enjoy this video, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Good-bye for now.