This dip is popular at our house. It does have a spicy kick to it. If you enjoy a bit of heat in your food, then you should try this recipe out.
It’s so easy to make. I can whip this up in minutes, which is great when you’re in a panic as to what to serve some unexpected guests!
- 3 whole sweet roasted red peppers (about ½ cup)
- 1 can (540ml) chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sweet roasted red pepper chopped, for garnish (optional)
Watch me make this recipe below. I post weekly videos on my Youtube page – Homeheartnsoul. If you enjoy this video, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!